Search This Blog

Loading...

Thursday, February 6

Android 4.4 KitKat update now available for Dual-SIM Motorola Moto G in Malaysia

The Dual-SIM Motorola Moto G is now available in Malaysia and just as promise, the Android 4.4 KitKat update is now available in Malaysian Dual-SIM Motorola Moto G.

Moto G KitKat

The update weighs 230.7 MB with the build version of 171.44.31.en.03, it brings a few improvements:
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat update
- New Phone dialler application
- Google Hangouts now supports SMS/MMS


Also, the update has brought the new photo editing in gallery. There are a lot more new features and improvements, if you found any changes do comment to let us know.

Meanwhile, if you missed our review of the Dual-SIM Motorola Moto G, you can click here and here's the video review:



Source (Screenshot)

9 comments:

  1. I've been trying to update since this post was out but until today I keep getting the same answer, "My software is uptodate". Any idea why is this happening? I got my Moto G on the 28-01-2014.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are not sure why but we think the update is now only available for some units and as for other units, it will available soon.

      Delete
    2. Well I got my update and its a kitkat now

      Delete
  2. what steps did you take to update to KitKat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went to Settings->About phone->System updates->"It checked for available update" then the message appears stating that my system software is up to date. Did I do something wrong?

      Delete
    2. well i get it to..i check for it everyday,but it still say "up to date"

      Delete
  3. i still didnt get my update..why?somebody help

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok I finally got my update. Haven't played around with it yet, but I know it will good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. TRY USE ANOTHER WIFI AT OTHER PLACE,I TRY AT HOME, OFFICE BUT FAILED,THEN I TRY IT ON FREN OFFICE WIFI, ITS FIND IT FOR ME......

    ReplyDelete